MCEM Part A
Why choose MCEM Exam Prep?
The MCEM Exam Prep Part A course has been written by experts in the field of Emergency Medicine using the June 2010 College of Emergency Medicine curriculum and based on our actual experiences from sitting the exam. We believe that using this course is the best way to maximise your chances of success in the MCEM Part A examination.
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 1700 MCEM Part A question stems, each with 4 parts, totalling over 6800 individual questions.
- Authentic question style, written to mimic the actual questions that you will meet in the examination.
- A database of high quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
- Subject specific question exams to enable practice in specific areas of weakness.
- Mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual MCEM Part A exam.
- All areas of the curriculum covered: Anatomy, Physiology, Clinical Scenarios, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Pathology and Statistics.
- Continuous score analysis to track your revision progress.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Support throughout your revision from the MCEM Exam Prep team.
|2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer
of the products depicted on this webpage.
|Still unsure? Why not try our sample questions?|