MCEM Part A
What Doctors Are Saying?
"This website is a fantastic revision tool for the MCEM part A. I really can't recommend it highly enough to anyone about to sit the exam. The questions are challenging, well written and really represent what you will encounter in the actual exam."
Dr Anbin NaidooEmergency Medicine Registrar, London
"The MCEM part A is without doubt one of the most difficult exams I have ever sat. This being said there is no reason why you can't pass it and first time! The extensive question bank offered by MCEM Exam Prep is by far the best representation of the real thing and the detailed explanations given make revising easier and more directed. I can't recommend this website enough. 'Thank you MCEM Exam Prep!'"
Dr Victoria JonesCT3 in Emergency Medicine, London
"My sincere thanks to the administrators for presenting with such a valuable resource for MCEM Exam preparation. I passed my MCEM Part A on first attempt. I have even listed the site on my EM Blog (www.accident-emergencymedicine.blogspot.com). Highly Recommended."
Dr Abdul Sajjad PathanEmergency Medicine Doctor, Mumbai, India
Pass the MCEM Part A Exam
Why choose MCEM Exam Prep?
The MCEM Exam Prep Part A course has now been updated to reflect recent changes in the Royal College of Emergency Medicine curriculum. We believe that using this course is the best way to maximize your chances of success in the MCEM Part A examination.
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 1800 MCEM Part A question stems, each with 4 parts, totalling over 7200 individual questions.
- Authentic question style, written to mimic the actual questions that you will meet in the examination.
- A database of high quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
- Subject specific question exams to enable practice in specific areas of weakness.
- Mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual MCEM Part A exam.
- All areas of the curriculum covered: Anatomy, Physiology, Clinical Scenarios, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Pathology and Statistics.
- Continuous score analysis to track your revision progress.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- All subscriptions include a 25% discount on CRC Press MCEM revision books, including the best-selling "Get Through MCEM Part A: MCQ's".
- Support throughout your revision from the MCEM Exam Prep team.