MCEM Part A
MCEM Part A
Why choose MCEM Exam Prep?
The MCEM Exam Prep Part A course has now been updated to reflect recent changes in the Royal College of Emergency Medicine curriculum. We believe that using this course is the best way to maximize your chances of success in the MCEM Part A examination.
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 1800 MCEM Part A question stems, each with 4 parts, totalling over 7200 individual questions.
- Authentic question style, written to mimic the actual questions that you will meet in the examination.
- A database of high quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
- Subject specific question exams to enable practice in specific areas of weakness.
- Mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual MCEM Part A exam.
- All areas of the curriculum covered: Anatomy, Physiology, Clinical Scenarios, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Pathology and Statistics.
- Continuous score analysis to track your revision progress.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- All subscriptions include a 25% discount on CRC Press MCEM revision books, including the best-selling "Get Through MCEM Part A: MCQ's".
- Support throughout your revision from the MCEM Exam Prep team.
- All subscriptions also come with a free eBook copy of our complete revision guide for the MCEM exam.